This mini-deck is from our Diabetes HCP Talking Points report and discusses the unmet needs and interests of UK healthcare professionals (HCPs) in Type 1 diabetes. The study, developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals in the UK, answers questions about HCP digital behaviours and the needs they express in their online conversations. We have previously taken an in depth look at what an HCP digital opinion leader in Diabetes looks like.
Other things to discover from the full study are:
- Who the 25 most influential HCPs when discussing T1D
- How HCPs engage with one another online when discussing T1D, and how do patients feature in their conversation
- The key digital behaviours of HCPs
- HCPs’ thoughts on established treatments and recent innovations
- An in depth analysis of the Top 3 HCPs from the study
- The key topics that interest UK and Spanish HCPs in relation to T1D
Sign up here to download the full study and find more details.