Fri 14th February, 2014
Wed 26th February, 2014
15:00 BST | 16:00 CET | 10:00 EST
This webinar has now finished. To find out more, get in touch.
- What are the primary concerns and information needs in oncology among UK HCPs?
- Who are the most influential online HCPs, or ‘Digital Opinion Leaders’ in oncology in the UK?
- What views do UK HCPs share online about leading oncology drugs?
- Which public social media channels are HCPs using to discuss oncology?
- Which sources of information do HCPs share the most?
- What can companies do to develop HCPs as online advocates in oncology?
Friday 14th February, 2014, 15:00 GMT | 16:00 CET | 10:00 EST
Wednesday 26th February, 2014, 15:00 GMT | 16:00 CET | 10:00 EST
About the presenters: With combined experience of over 30 years in pharmaceutical and healthcare engagement strategy, Daniel Ghinn and Paul Grant will draw on their expertise in developing meaningful outcomes from unique customer insights.
* Creation Pinpoint is the largest online database in the world for carrying out targeted healthcare professional research in public social media.