Diabetes affects 422million people worldwide and in 2014 alone it caused 1.5million deaths.
We investigated the views of online healthcare professionals (HCPs) regarding issues relating to diabetes, with a focus on type 1 diabetes. All data has been collected from HCPs from online open sources using CREATION Pinpoint®. This includes where HCPs quoted or re-posted non-HCP comments.
The presentation below includes:
- What can we learn about specific unmet needs or interests among HCPs who talk about T1D online?
- What HCP social media behaviours are working well?
- How do patients feature in the HCP online conversation?
- What are HCPs thoughts on the latest technologies and advancements in diabetes as well as the established treatments?
- Who are are the top healthcare professionals online in this area?
- An analysis of the top 3 healthcare professionals online