At CREATION.co, we’ve led the way in using data science to identify and profile healthcare professional Digital Opinion Leaders (DOLs) since we first introduced the concept in 2012.
Deciding how to identify, profile and engage DOLs is a process as unique as your own goals. So we work with you to define what’s most important in your particular DOL identification and profiling exercise.
Below are 10 questions to ask about your DOLs:
- Do they post relevant content?
- Do they have an HCP or public following?
- Are they trusted among online HCP peers?
- Are they active in online conversations?
- Do they have a public influence?
- Do they have a social media presence?
- Are they in an existing relationship with you?
- Are they engaged in the online scientific community?
- Is their online influence local or global?
- Do they support other health communities or patient groups?
To learn more visit our Digital Opinion Leader Mapping page