What are you searching for?

20.01.2022 | News

The top pharma events in 2022

By Luke Wilson and Chawanzi Chintu

Attending events is a great way to keep in touch with the latest trends and innovations in any business area, and this is true of the Pharmaceutical industry as well. Whether you are interested in business intelligence, digital, marketing commercial or market access, it’s easy to find a conference that’s right for you.

2021 saw nearly 50% of events run in a virtual only format in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, while in person events took place whilst adhering to local and regional COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions.

In contrast to 2021, and as a sign things are returning to pre-COVID conditions, less than 30% of 2022’s top pharma events will take place in a virtual only format. The remaining 70% are being run in person only or combined with virtual access.

Below we have listed in date order our Top Pharma Events for 2022. To find out more information on each of these events go to our Events page.

If there is an event which isn’t listed that you think should be included then please  get in touch and let us know.

We hope to see you at an event soon!

 

EventStart dateEnd dateVirtual / In personCityNation
Future pharma25 Jan 202226 Jan 2022Virtual--
Digital Pharma Advances26 Jan 202226 Jan 2022Virtual--
PMRC (Pharma Market Research Conference) USA9 Feb 202210 Feb 2022In personNewarkUnited States
PR Pharma Comms23 Feb 202224 Feb 2022Virtual/In personLondonUnited Kingdom
NEXT Normal Week8 Mar 202210 Mar 2022Virtual--
Pharma USA 2022 (Reuters)16 Mar 202216 Mar 2022In personPhiladelphiaUnited States
12TH DIGITAL PHARMA EUROPE23 Mar 202225 Mar 2022Virtual--
Intellus worldwide summit24 Mar 20227 Apr 2022Virtual/In personSan FranciscoUnited States
Pharma CI Asia Conference & Exhibition24 Mar 202225 Mar 2022In personZurichSwitzerland
Pharma CI (Competitive Intelligence) Europe24 Mar 202225 Mar 2022In personZurichSwitzerland
AI In Pharmaceuticals Summit25 Mar 202226 Mar 2022Virtual--
EphMRA Germany meeting28 Mar 202228 Mar 2022Virtual--
WIRED Health.31 Mar 202231 Mar 2022Virtual--
Digital health 202226 Apr 202227 Apr 2022In personSan DiegoUnited States
BHBIA annual conference16 May 202217 May 2022In personLondonUnited Kingdom
Pharma: Clinical 2022 (Reuters)17 May 202219 May 2022Virtual--
PharmaMarketing Summit 202212 May 202213 May 2022In personBostonUnited States
NEXT pharma summit17 May 202218 May 2022In personDubrovnikCroatia
3rd Future of pharma marketing summit18 May 202219 May 2022Virtual/In personTorontoCanada
Europe’s 5th Annual, 1 Day Pharma Social Media Conference18 May 202218 May 2022Virtual--
Pharma Customer Engagement Europe (Reuters)24 May 202225 May 2022Virtual/In personLondonUnited Kingdom
2022 Ephmra Annual Conference21 Jun 202223 Jun 2022Virtual/In personAntwerpBelguim
Total Health (Reuters)1 Sep 202230 Sep 2022In personChicagoUnited States
Pharma Japan 2022 (Reuters)6 Sep 20228 Sep 2022In personTokyoJapan
Pharma CI (Competitive Intelligence) USA21 Sep 202222 Sep 2022In personNewarkUnited States
Pharma Europe 2022 (Reuters)11 Oct 202213 Oct 2022In personNiceFrance
Pharma marketing USA25 Oct 202226 Oct 2022Virtual/In personPhiladelphiaUnited States
Pharma & Patient USA8 Nov 20229 Nov 2022In personPhiladelphiaUnited States

 

 

View all articles >

Meet the Authors

Luke Wilson

Luke brings a design thinking perspective to our Marketing & Communications, working to keep CREATION’s brand presence and message front of mind to all key stakeholders.

When he isn’t learning about fatherhood, Luke enjoys watching and playing football, being an over enthusiastic fan of Liverpool FC.

Chawanzi Chintu

As a Marketing assistant,Chawanzi has a passion for creativity and forward-thinking. With a background in media and communications these skills goes hand in hand when it comes to thinking of new and innovative ways to facilitate various marketing processes.

In her free time, Chawanzi balances her time taking care of her cat, pebbles and relaxing with a hydrating face mask.

Suggested next


25.11.2020 | Whitepaper

White Paper: 10 questions to ask about your Digital Opinion Leaders

HCP ‘Digital Opinion Leaders’ (DOLs) are driving health policy decisions

02.10.2017 | Whitepaper

White Paper: Activating Digital Opinion Leaders

As the internet continues to thrive and grow, more and more healthcare professionals

By Daniel Ghinn

View all articles >