- I can’t make the webinar at the scheduled time. Can I view the webinar at a later time?
Yes, if you register for the webinar, following the live event you will receive an email with the webinar recording to view at your convenience.
- What time is the webinar? What time zone is “EST”?
CREATION webinars are live streamed according to London’s time zone which is Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) during standard time and British Summer Time (BST) during Daylight Saving Time (DST), or summer time. Webinar start times are also displayed in timezones relevant to New York and Paris.
- How long are CREATION.co’s webinars?
Our webinars range from 30 minutes to an hour, including time for questions and answers.
- Do I need to mute myself on the webinar?
Yes, you will automatically be muted on the webinar, and will not be able to unmute yourself, to allow everyone on the call to hear the webinar clearly.
- Can other people read my questions on a live webinar?
Questions shared on CREATION webinars can be submitted as private messages to the panelists and hosts. The question & answer (Q&A) feature for webinars allows attendees to privately or publicly ask questions during the webinar, for the panelists, and hosts to answer.
- How do I get in touch with the webinar speakers?
To get in touch with the webinar speakers you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will connect you with the respective speaker. During the webinar the speaker will also likely include their contact or LinkedIn details.
- Can I share the webinar recording link?
Yes, currently our webinar recording links can be shared with fellow pharma colleagues however, we would ask they are not shared with agencies or those unable to register for the webinar.
- Who do I contact if the link to the webinar is not working?
If your link is not working, or you have any issue accessing the live or recorded webinar you can email us at email@example.com and we will help you as soon as possible.
- Can you run an internal webinar for my company only?
Yes, we regularly run webinars focused on a specific pharmaceutical company and their particular business objectives, often partnering with an employee from that organisation.
- What platform do you run your webinars on?
CREATION webinars are currently run on Zoom. If you are unable to use Zoom due to a company policy or firewall please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a presentation of the webinar on Microsoft Teams or an available platform.
- Do you share client work in your webinars?
In our webinars we share bespoke research, and anonymised case studies of our client work due to our work with global pharmaceutical companies being under strict NDA agreements.
- I would like to learn more about another topic within the type of work you do. Can I recommend a future webinar topic?
Yes, we would be happy to hear from you about any suggestions you may have regarding future webinar topics.